Sunday, February 28, 2010

All my troubles seem so far away...

Yesterday...

Did you know that the song "yesterday" is one of the most covered songs ever?

I love that song...even the version that Boyz II Men did on their "II" album.

I love having a laptop, can I tell you. Yesterday, I was showing my Mom the video that I made of my niece, and also telling her that my full intention is to buy her a Mac Mini. I was showing her how much easier a Mac is then using a PC. It just works.

Anyway, but it was just great being able to go and get it from my room, bring it into hers and let her see.

Well, last night I went to a worship conference. I am not sure why I was picturing a mega-church when Jason was talking about it.

It was a smaller church, in Perkasie, PA. All the chairs were cleared out, and all it was, was them playing worship songs that they wrote....or God wrote for them. It was really awesome. They closed with a silly song. It kinda reminded me of something that should be on the Veggie Tales DVD "Silly Songs with Larry". They called it the Doot Doot song.

I failed miserably at fasting. I was praying, however. I drank water, and then went from there. It was at dinner that I caved. We were about to leave for the worship conference, and I caved on my way there. Wawa just looked sooooooooooo good. I think anything would have looked good, but it looked especially good, because I had been fasting for all that time.

The worship was just wonderful. They are going to have more, and I will invite all those that might enjoy it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment