Thursday, February 18, 2010

here I am again...

Here I am...blogging again.

This new computer has been awesome so far. I love my Mac!!!

So, I had class tonight. My teacher at the beginning of the semester told me that she was worried about me. It has been close to 10 years since I have taken a math class, so it is kind of a reality check for me. I mean, this is going to require some studying and possibly some tutoring. I am muddling through it, but it is rough.

Anyway, so a couple people in my class have professed that this is very easy for them. I, on the other hand, knew that this was going to be challenging. So...we are getting to chapters that I am familiar with, and can muddle pretty well through them. Anyway, so I have an 84 average on my tests, and am really far ahead on my homework. I was excited to learn this because it is a challenging thing for me to try.

As long as I pass, I will get reimbursed for it, that is all I am really worried about.

I am also very puzzled by someone that is "following" me on here. They go by the handle SE. I know people with those initials, but according to their profile, they are an atheist, and seem like an interesting person. I am not an atheist, for this that might be reading this, and not know me. My blog is not publicized, and isn't anything special. It is just me rambling, so I am not sure how anyone would really read it.

Anyway, so this person is the only one following me. I wonder if they are reading this right now. Atheism fascinates me. I mean, I don't judge them or anything. I just wonder what they see. Everywhere I look, God is there. I love talking to them and listening to what an atheist says. Is that weird?

I am tired...time for bed. Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Did you enjoy yourself last night? Justin and I had a great time, we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. math is the secret to the universe, godded, godless, or some muddy thing in between. if you do not like math, just learn about fractals and everything will iron out like linens.

    ReplyDelete