Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love my friends...

Today started off as kind of a weird day.

I made my first movie on IMovie. It is so much fun to see the final product!

Then just messed around on my computer for a little while before taking a shower. I ate a little bit of breakfast beforehand, and enjoyed a little bit of peace. I then got ready to go to Jason and Susan's house to hang out with her and the kids.

It was weird, because of the coffee I drank, without eating lunch. It hit my stomach hard. I am still feeling the after-effects. I had some chicken nuggets that Susan made, and Zoe partook in them with me. It was a nice afternoon with Susan, Jonas, Zachy, and Zoe. Keisha and her Mom came too. Keisha's Mom left, but we all ended up talking and hanging out.

I unfortunately had to head to class. I just continued doing what I was doing with my work. I have one section of Chapter 9 left, and then I am done. Thank God! Halfway there!

I went back to Jason and Susan's house for knitting group, which actually just ended up being all of us kinda hanging out, and looking up stuff on our laptops.

You should do a google search for Kittens inspired by kittens. It is hilarious! Zoe was very entertained by it. Youtube gets kind of addicting.

I took Keisha and Nyeesha(sp?) home, and I just got here. I will tell you one thing, I am about to pass out!

Have a good night everyone, and BE CAREFUL ON THE ROADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment