Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Having a computer back is such a wonderful thing. I dropped mine off for the data transfer at the Apple Store. For some reason, my ITunes were there, but they would not play, so I deleted everything, and imported things again. I probably could have done that myself in the first place, but its all good. I had a very busy birthday weekend, so I probably wouldn't have been around it anyway.

I know that I have not blogged in a couple days. I think that word blog is a funny one. I mean, its kinda like facebooking, or twittering. These websites have created words. Blogging, thankfully, encompasses many websites where this verb can be accomplished.

So, this weekend was fun. I turned 26. Of course, the festivities had to include on Friday going to the pub. I invited 50 people, and about 10 showed up. Debbie drove me, but I didn't really need to be driven, I didn't drink that much. Although beforehand, we went to pregame at Starbucks, and got stuck in some snow. A nice man dug us out.

Saturday I went to the women's spa day at church, and then went to the Apple Store for a One to One appointment. It was fun. Kenny met me at the mall, and we went to Potstickers for dinner because Firebirds had a 2 and a half hour wait. We saw Shutter Island after that.

Sunday, I went to church with Michelle. It was also the day of my actual birthday She picked me up in her brand new car! I am very excited for her! Afterwards, after hanging out for awhile, I left with Jimmy, Trent, Lamar, and Mariah...we went to Cocco's Pizza for some birthday lunch. Jenna and Heather closely followed.

Jimmy dropped off the kids, and then took me home with a birthday slice. I then got into my car to go out to East End to see Jessica and Shane play. That was fun. I left there with Debbie and Bill and we went out to a diner on 896.

Monday was spent cleaning and doing laundry. I had dinner with Kim, and picked up my computer at the Apple Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment