Friday, February 5, 2010

Hi, my name is Rachel...

Hey world!

My name is Rachel. I do not plan on putting this blog on blast or anything. If you find it, feel free to read it, and follow along.

I am a 25 year old girl. I live at home, with the definite possibility of becoming a nurse and not really wanting to have a "home" because I want to be a missionary. At least for a good portion of my life, that is what I would like to do.

Well, I live in Delaware. Made famous by such movies as Wayne's World and Fight Club. It is a small state, very quaint. Well, not exactly quaint. It has it's "hood" area, and a good mixture of other things. There is not that much to do here. I mean, just hanging out with friends and going out to eat is always fun. I tend to frequent pubs and many other fun places to just kinda relax.

But alas, today would be the exception. It is snowing right now. I work a 7am-3pm shift on most days. So, getting out of work early is not an option for me. I left at 3:15, and didn't look back. Work was interesting however, because I just began wearing scrubs.

Scrubs are amazing. They are like wearing your pajamas to work, all the time. It is fabulous! I just don't think I have found the right ones for me yet. Do they make bootcut long scrubs? Is that an odd question.

I left work today, and went to Trader Joe's. It was so funny. The lines were insane, and so was the crowd. I was in there for all of 10 minutes, and then drove to get gas. There were really long lines at all the gas stations too. I was highly amused at the whole ordeal. I mean really, all the stores were out of milk, bread, and eggs. I guess when it snows french toast is for breakfast? Weird.

Now, I am home, bored and blogging. This is my first entry to my blog. I hope to stick with this, as this is going to be a therapy for me. I tend to think all day...as most normal people do...about very random things. No one really wants to listen to my ramblings, so for that I will post them here.

Thank you blogger for being there when no one else is!

No comments:

Post a Comment