Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It has been since February 11th that I have posted anything...it is the17th. I am slacking! Phew!

Anyway, so much has happened in these last couple days.

I already told you about getting stuck at work...I think. I slept in the patient room at the hospital.

Monday I got pulled to PICU, which was a nice welcomed change of pace. I kinda enjoyed it.

Over the weekend, I didn't do much. I was kept up all night on Friday night for a stupid reason, so all day Saturday I just kinda hung out with the family. On Sunday, I had kinship, and got a sweet Valentine from Trish.

No, Valentines Day isn't hard for me because I am single. I celebrate love everyday...not just on February 14th. I think that love AND life should be celebrated at all times. Don't you?

Anyway, after kinship, I left and came home. I didn't want to do anything else really besides relax, and spend time with my family.

After work on Monday, however, I went to go see the movie Valentines Day. There were parts of it that were mildly entertaining, but it was nothing special. Kenny sweetened the deal by taking me to FIREBIRDS! I love that place.

Anyway, so my birthday is 4 days away. I really have not too much planned. I am just headed to the pub on Friday night, and then have the women's spa, and hanging out with Kenny on Saturday. Sunday is my actual birthday. Who knows what madness might ensue!

No comments:

Post a Comment