Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I haven't posted in a couple days...mostly because I am just getting used to blogging.

I woke up yesterday morning feeling like I got into a train wreck or something. It just so happened that over the weekend, we got almost 30 inches of snow.

School was cancelled yesterday for the kids, and also at Del Tech. Today, they are opening at 9:30. We are supposed to get another snow that should start about the time that I get off work, or maybe an hour or two later. I do have class tonight. I would be very surprised if they didn't cancel.

This snow has been called "Snowmageddon", which is kinda funny. I didn't know snow could end the world, but may Jesus will come back, and he is really hiding in the snow. After it starts to melt, he will appear.

That would be a wonderful thing, but not at all realistic. He would be freezing cold...he would probably have hypothermia.

I will still have to go to work, no matter what, because of the snow.

Oh well. I am just praying that it is not as bad as they said it was going to be. I am still hurting from the last round of shoveling. I don't know if I can handle any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment