Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hey blog...I should name you. How about Regina? LOL, just kidding.

Whats new?? Well, New York, New Jersey, and New Mexico.

Today was not all that interesting or fun. I am starting to wear scrubs to work. A lot of people complimented my top that I was wearing. I thought it was kinda funny.

Not that I ever was "dressed to impress"...especially not at work. Wearing scrubs meant that I really need to not care about work clothes. I needed to get over myself, one way or the other.

I went to work this morning, and that seemed uneventful. I worked for 8 hours, and went home. Well, my definition of me going home is not really home at all. I went to Panera, because I thought that we still had class. I got a message saying that the Del Tech Stanton Campus was going to close at 6pm. Well, that really stinks, considering that my class is at 5:00. I went to the building, and got inside, and went to the classroom. My teacher did not show up.

So, I e-mailed my teacher, and left it at that. I also went the extra step, and e-mailed her twice.

I needed to pick up some oatmeal...so I had to go to the grocery store. That was a HUGE mistake. I waited in line with my arms weighed down for about 45 minutes. I had two big containers of oatmeal, bananas, and a box of cereal. It doesn't seem like that much, until you hold it for that long. It probably was the weight of a nice and healthy 6 month old baby. I love babies, but definitely can't hold them for that long. It was a relief to checkout, and get out of there. My arms are still hurting.

I am ready for bed, and it is only 7pm. Weird. Well 7:07 to be exact.

I was just thinking today how all the stores are out of milk, bread, and eggs when a snowstorm is predicted. I wonder if french toast is on the menu for the next morning.

I unfortunately have to work, and don't plan on having any time in the morning for much fun. I have to go in any way, as everyone in a hospital is considered essential hospital personnel.

Pray that we don't get as much as they predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment