Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Concerned for the friends in my life...

My life, right now, is fairly boring. I have no drama going on. I go to work, school, and overall enjoy my life.

My main problem is that I care deeply about everyone around me. It isn't really a problem, really. It is just something that does keep me up at night.

I worry about people. I worry about the things that they are experiencing. I pray a lot about things. Not necessarily for myself...mostly for other people. I care that they are going through things.

Everyone has things...I understand that. My mind gets inundated with thoughts about what their minds must be thinking.

I have friends going through divorces, deaths in the family, boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, and many, many other things that I don't know how it feels.

I don't come from a broken home. Well, except my Dad was sick for most of my life, and only saw him that way.

We all have situations in our lives that we can blame for what and who we have become. Some are good, and some are bad.

I just pray that the woman I have become is a reflection of the One that created me. I can't do anything with Him. I know that not all of my friends that may or may not be reading this are Christians. But really if you know me at all, you would know that I am a Christian.

I am also very concerned with this storm. Are we supposed to get a lot?

Hopefully not. I thought about changing my blog name to Mental Diarrhea. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment