Wednesday, February 24, 2010

snow again?????????

I realize that I always forget to title my blog posts. That is a defect of my personality. I am a pretty transparent person, and do not need to title things.

Really....snow is coming??

I woke up this morning, and synced my IPod with my new computer...and it got erased. I am a little annoyed, and VERY frustrated.

Yesterday, I had a pretty nice day, of getting things done. I went to the eye doctor. Apparently, my eyes have gotten a little worse, so he decided that I needed a new prescription. I wanted the anti-reflictive coating, and also transition lenses. Thank God for Flexible Spending Cards, because it was $383 after I was done. How crazy is that?!?! I would not be able to afford that...not even a little bit.

I then left there, and went to Famous Dave's. After that, I left there, and got a manicure. Every so often, I like to feel like a girl, and get them done. They look nicer when they are done, and I enjoy talking to the people. Except yesterday, there was a small younger Asian guy there. He was hitting on everyone, and asking them out. He was doing it in a joking manner, but it was somewhat creepy.

I don't know if there is something wrong with me, or if I just have some self respect, but it makes me sad how much women fall for it. I mean I am single...and cool with it. Sometimes I have my moments of weakness where I really want to find someone because I am lonely. I might be alone, but I am far from lonely. I have friends, family, and most of all, God!

Then I went to Panera, got a drink, and talked with Justin for a little while. I went to class from there, and kinship after that. I brought my tower to give to Jimmy. No more PC! I am all Mac now! I am glad that I found something great to do with my computer, such as giving it to the outreach.

Kinship was good, but I am immensely sad that Debbie is moving to NY this weekend. I know that she will be back, but it won't be the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment