Tuesday, March 2, 2010

new friends...

It is such a strange feeling logging onto my computer. I have it pre-programmed with all my passwords, and all of my person information. It is like it knows me that well. I am glad to have it. It feels like a new friend that I am getting to know quite well.

Have you ever just been sick of people? I mean, I just get sick of people, and sick of myself. I get sick of myself in my own skin. Not that I want to completely transform into someone else, I just want to do it for like a day or two. Someone really interesting, like The Dalai Llama(SP?). Anyway, it would just be interesting to see the world through someone else's eyes for a day. Dontcha think?

I got that spelling from the ever-loved Pussycat Dolls song. Stupid Pussycat Dolls.

Anyway, yesterday was my first day back to work...also Debbie's birthday...and also the last day of the East End's existence.

That is so weird how that place just up and closed. Even people that go there all the time did not know it was going to close.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment