Sunday, March 7, 2010

Men's body wash commercials...


I think men's body wash commercials are hilarious. It wasn't a minute after Dove came out with their men's body wash that another brand was on TV saying "Do you want to smell like some bird? Smell like a real man." The bottle that was on the screen was gray just like the Dove, and it had a lighter gray random bird on it that purposefully was not a Dove. I mean really, they compare that soon.

I think it is silly in society that we all are comparing one thing to the other. People have preferences...and that is cool. I don't really care. I am a Honda and Mac fan. You might be a Toyota, and Dell fan. I have my opinions about both, and you have your opinions about both. Do you see the pattern. I will never buy another PC again, because I have fully switched over to a Mac. I had a bad experience with one, and am sick of them needing to be fixed all the time. I buy a Mac, and it just works. Now you might have had a wonderful experience with Dell. Maybe you bought one with Windows 7, and love it. That is wonderful.

Do you get my point? We are silly as a society. I hope that you can look at yourself and laugh. I know that I do. I laugh at myself...don't worry, its not at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment