Wednesday, March 10, 2010

new friends...


So, I had the day off yesterday, and I think I wrote two blog entries...

I am wondering how I can get a website address that includes my name. Something like www.rachelcoates.com, or something along those lines.

That would be really really fun.

Do we ever really know that we are all constantly searching for new things.

I am constantly on the search for new people to touch their lives in a very positive way.

I am hoping that Bill keeps coming to kinship. He came out last night, and we had a really good talk today over lunch. He is a good guy. I am really glad that Debbie found him. They both are awesome people, that I love very much.

I need to take more pictures. I realized this when I was trying to use my camera. Thank God I found all the pieces that I needed for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment