Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello my fellow earthlings...



Sometimes it is so hard to me to be able to just do very simple things that someone else may be able to do very easily.

And when I say this I am taking about getting rid of clothes, or getting rid of older things. I wish that I could just pay someone that would do it for me. I hate cleaning my room, because it means that I have to think about what is really important to me. Everything is important to me! From the teddy bear that a friend gave me 10 years ago, to the Hallmark card that someone took the time to go to the store and buy me after my Father passed away.

I wouldn't say that I am a packrat exactly, but I need assistance. Anyone want to help?

Although, there is probably not too many people reading this because I do not publicize the blog. All it is right now, is me using someone's template, and me writing down very random thoughts that I obtain through my life. It is a way for me vent to the world, and yet a place for me to find a little bit of sanity, in this insane place that I call earth.

So, today, my nephew grabbed some really random object and began imitating Biz Markieon Biz's Beat Of The Day on Yo Gabba Gabba. It was pure hilarity...Imagine the little guy at the top with a short wand of some sort that came from a game he has imitating is..

No comments:

Post a Comment