Tuesday, June 2, 2020

 stand in silence and watch. I stand quiet and alone. What did you do last night? Do you remember?

This pandemic and the age we live in had brought so much hurt to the world.

Last night many people protested. African Americans are being labeled by white people mainly as a threat. As someone that would harm them for no other reason or agenda than your own.

No, I am not going to post on social media how I really feel. That would make me part of the problem and I do not want to stoop that low. Do I have to prove that I am not racist?

No, because I was always taught to look at a person's heart, not their hair, not the color of their skin, and most definitely not their face. So, people have much more melanin than I do. Who doesn't? I have met so few people that are lighter-skinned than me.

Systemic Racism isn't the issue. The issue is bigger than that. I am sure that it happens in other countries, but do people like a police officer, for instance, choose a random black guy and decide that he is going to knee him in the neck until he dies? How many times does this have to happen until there is a change? No one on planet earth has a right to be racist because no one is perfect. Not one person on this earth is pure bread anything. We all have a mix of different countries and heritages.

Between the pandemic, which I am not going to capitalize on because it doesn't need to be, and the protests that are happening, what is next? Can we rest? Can this injustice end?

I truly am embarrassed for the white culture, that we have treated people with melanin in their skin as a lesser person. I say that I am not racist, and I'm not, but my ancestors treated black people like they were the scum of the earth and most likely owned slaves. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Jesus, save this world. Save us!

No comments:

Post a Comment